Free Recipes, Easy Meals and Special Dinners @ iChefRecipes, food and cooking information at your fingertips.
Lots of great cookbooks and readers' comments.
|»Forums Index »Recipe Tidbits »Recipe Requests »Great American Recipes BANANA OATMEAL MUFFINS|
|Author||Topic: Great American Recipes BANANA OATMEAL MUFFINS (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)|
Joined: Feb 3, 2006
Great American Recipes
BANANA OATMEAL MUFFINS
From Your Home Bakery Card # 15 Gr# 15
1/4 c. butter
3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
1 egg, well beaten
1 c. buttermilk
1 c. all - purpose flour
1 c. rolled oatmeal
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp allspice
2/3 c. mashed banana
or 2 medium banana, chopped
1. Cream butter, brown sugar. Mix egg and buttermilk in to mix.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together. Add to cream mixture.
3. Add bananas and mix well.
4. Spoon into greasedpapered muffin tin, filling almost full.
5. Bake at 400 to 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minsgolden brown..
Add fresh peaches in place of bananas and also add walnutspecans, chopped.
Joined: Apr 10, 2012
Nice recipe! Thanks for sharing.
If a man does his best, what else is there?
- General George S. Patton
|Time: Tue December 10, 2013 12:49 PM||CFBB v1.2.1||15 ms.|
|© AderSoftware 2002-2004|